BVA hosts a variety of online and in-person student activities to promote social interaction and provide live support. These have included:
- Live Orientation Days at students' local school district;
- Back to School Nights online, for parents and students;
- School Year Kick-Off Meetings held online to start the year;
- Parent/Support Conferences at the mid-point of a semester;
- Lunch and Laptop days, where students meet live and enjoy pizza and schoolwork;
- Live, online lectures every week in every class, where students interact with their teachers and each other; and
- Frequent enrichment webinars for students on such topics as pacing, motivation, effective email communication, technology tips, and more!
For a list of upcoming student activities, visit our current student class website at http://class.bvapa.org. The BVA team will announce upcoming activities and lecture times there.