Training and Consultation staff provide training and technical assistance to school district personnel to enhance a school's ability to provide the best possible education for all students, including those with disabilities.
Specially trained experts provide customized training, technical assistance, and on-site support in the following areas:
Workshops are offered throughout the year for administrators, teachers, and parents.
Training and Consultation staff work with district administrators and staff to assess needs and to develop programs and services tailored to meet the specific needs of students, participating teachers and other professionals.
• Trained and experienced consultants
• Customized staff development programs
• Coordination of services
• On-site technical support
• Single point of contact access
• Educational resources
Training and Consultation Costs
• Chester County School Districts - no fee (funded through IDEA resources)
• Other clients - see schedule of marketplace fees